Put your home in
We look after your property and maximise your rental income
Find out how much your property can make
What we do
Our first step is to understand your needs and expectations. We will then talk you through our service, the local regulations and your interior design needs, to determine whether our service is right for you.
Our professional interiors photographer will take stunning photographs of your home to best present it across our online platforms. These photographs will be yours to keep.
We create bespoke listings with stunning photos and descriptions to attract potential guests. We have strong relationships with the significant global listing platforms, such as Homes & Villas by Marriott International, Airbnb, The Plum Guide, Luxury Retreats, VRBO, Booking.com, Housing Anywhere, Expedia, and many more. Your home will also proudly be displayed on our website for guests to book directly.
Reservations & Pricing
We adopt a dynamic pricing strategy led by your requirements, market data and seasonal demand. We use sophisticated software and tools to manage your listing calendar and bookings.
Trust & Safety Guarantee
When you join the ALTIDO portfolio, you benefit from our Trust & Safety Guarantee, which covers guest-related damages up to £1 million through a combination of damage deposits and specialist short-term rental insurance.
Our team of housekeepers clean & disinfect your home before and after each booking to your exact requirements, following strict guidelines and supervision.
Fluffy white towels, high-quality cotton linens and complimentary eco-friendly toiletries for all of our guests
Our full-time maintenance team is on hand to sort out any necessary repairs or facilitate renovations and projects outside of booking periods.
World-Class 24/7 Customer Support
Our friendly team are on hand 24/7 for both Owners and Guests and speak a range of European languages.
Ready to talk?
Talk to one of our team about your property – we'll tell you how much you can expect to earn. Start the process now with ALTIDO.Get Started
“Hi I'm Georgina and I would love to speak to you about your property in Edinburgh. I have a keen eye for interior design and what guests are looking for, so if you have any questions, just ask!”
Georgina, Scotland Sales Manager
Currently working from home in Edinburgh
Frequently asked questions
- A highly personal guest service: we meet & greet every guest, give them a run-through of the property, exchange keys and sometimes provide a welcome pack or gift.
- We pride ourselves on market-leading customer service (just check out our Google reviews). Our customer service team is available to owners and guests 24/7/365.
- Our pricing is clear and transparent. We charge a set % of rental income which is clearly itemised in your monthly remittance.
- Flexibility! Owners can choose to review each guest booking enquiry before accepting a booking; can stay in their own property at whatever time the property is not booked throughout the year; and can select their own guest criteria (no kids/pets/students etc). We can adhere to any specific instructions on housekeeping and any other preparations.
- Dedicated client account manager
- We put significant emphasis and investment into our operational processes e.g. our check-in greeters not only provide a great introduction for the guests but report back to HQ on everything which needs replacing, guest special requests, maintenance issues and any concerns about the guests who have arrived. We have a large team of operations and maintenance professionals ready to deal with these issues.
We use a combination of online and offline channels:
- Direct bookings through this website - we love it when guests book directly because they save money by not paying platform fees and your slice of the income is higher
- We were one of the first partners of Homes & Villas by Marriott International, giving you access to over 150 million Marriott Bonvoy™ members
- Airbnb provides a high level of visibility on the "quality" of the guest and provides a high supply of travellers.
- We also use channels such as Booking.com and HomeAway as they provide access to a global market through their primary and subsidiary platforms (such as Abritel, Owners Direct and VRBO)
- The Plum Guide is a Michelin guide to short-term rental properties. Properties have to fit strict criteria in order to make it onto PGs platform. PG demands slightly premium prices and high-quality guests.
- We also maintain a large database of repeat guests - our ALTIDO ambassadors
- We adopt our own proprietary vetting system using various criteria to determine whether they can stay at your home
- We will only allow bookings from guests who have good reviews from previous stays.
- We will request a questionnaire to be answered before a booking, which asks each guest about the purpose of their stay, age/profession/nationality
- We will often ask for evidence to support their reason for travelling, particularly for longer stays
- You can set your own criteria eg. number of guests, no kids, no pets etc.
- We only allow bookings of a minimum of 3 nights (but recommend a minimum of 5 where possible).