Full service property, booking and guest management for short let properties in Scotland.
With central offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow, we work with a wide range of properties across the two thriving cities and beyond.
We span the short rental market...
We combined in-depth knowledge of the local hospitality market with global processes of an international enterprise to maximize your revenue from short term rentals
Single short term
Single short term
Build to Rent
ALTIDO Scotland has seen Steady Growth
Nights Sold Last Year
Guests Hosted Last Year
With our local teams you're property and guests are always in safe hands.
- Profitability evaluation
- Revenue management
- Host guarantee insurance
- Design & set up for max income
- High quality linens & amenities
- Professional staging, photos & listing
- Interior design connection service
- Deep cleaning in-house
- Advertise on multiple platforms
- Direct ALTIDO booking platform
- Bookings & reservation management
- Hand selected experiences & services
- Verification of reservations
- Confirmations & cancellations
- Past and future invoices
- Maintenance costs
- Advice on local regulations
- Reservation payment processing
- Tourist tax charges where relevant
- Property status check
- Service guarantee in every destination
- Truly 24-7/365 support
- Local dedicated account manager
- In-house professional cleaning
What our Clients say about us
We are delighted with the professional attitude of the company and the excellent manner in which they conduct communication and liaison with our customers. They look after their clients well and they are always on hand to help with any issues that occur. We have been delighted to recommend them to our friends in the past.
Lauren - Local Property
ALTIDO made every step of getting my property on AirBnB super easy and managed the process in a very efficient and professional manner. This continued through to the day to day management which has resulted in 5-star reviews and extremely steady bookings. Can’t recommend them highly enough!